DID YOU KNOW?
You are already a member of the PTO!
YOU are welcome to come anytime!!
PTO meets on designated Wednesdays at 6:30pm
What we do...
- Raise funds to directly benefit the students & the school
- Promote & Organize parent/teacher/student activities
- Purdy Palooza
- Breakfast with Santa
- Rollerblading Night
- Book Fairs
- Coin Drives
- Market Day
- Promote parent/teacher communication
- So much more!
Why we do it...
- Purchase Playground Equipment
- Fund Field Trips
- Birthday Books
- 5th Grade Breakfast
- 4th & 5th Grade Track Meets
- PBIS Incentives
- Artist in Residence
- Classroom Supplies for Teachers
- Books & Supplies for Students
We need you...
Everyone is welcome at any time to share thoughts, ideas and concerns with any PTO officer or school staff.
Any amount of time that can be donated is appreciated and necessary to make these programs happen.
Volunteers make the difference!
Pretty awesome staff and parents!
Ready to learn!
Dedicated to students!
Your children matter to us!
How you can help…
- Attend a PTO Meeeting
- Like the PTO Facebook page
- Donate yuor time to help with events
- Donate funds or request items when needed
- Contact a PTO Officer & find out what you can do TODAY!!
Agendas are sent home before meetings that outline what is going on for the upcoming month. This is where we need input in making decisions on special programming.
Like our Purdy Facebook page to stay informed!
Christina Vander Mause
Mrs. LeighAnn Scheuerell
Committees - we are always looking for more people to help our programs be a success. Sign up for an activity that you might enjoy. Contact committee chair (or PTO
board) to see how you can support the program.
No Cook Night - Open
Take Home Craft: Lindsey Veisler
Script Coordinator: Judith McDonald
Box Top Coordinator: Kaci Evenson
Spiritwear Coordinator: Sam LaMuro
Scholastic Book Fair: Open
Breakfast with Santa: Cassie Werner
Purdy Palooza: Open
Staff Appreciation: Katelyn Fredrick/Rachel Broadhead
5th Grade Breakfast: Open